Welcome to a blog for pokemon fans by pokemon fans

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Pokemon Bank, more like Pokemon Jank (Author: Flash)


 
  
  
 
 










 
























So I've been reading some pretty funny tweets, blogs, memes, etc about Pokemon Bank, and I'm starting to think just how funny this really is.  I'm at the point now where I'm googling Pokemon Bank every thirty minutes, and generally shocked at how ridiculous this has become.  Explain this to me, GameFreak, if the software was ready for release on December 27th, and was postponed because the eShop crashed, why wasn't it ready on December 29th when the eShop was repaired? It's been, what, 20 days now?  Even a release date would be nice, but TBD is the only thing we hear. At least they're giving us in depth tweets about the progress.


What patience?


Apparently as soon as possible is more than 17 days

This just keeps getting more insane to me.  I'm literally seven pokemon away from catching em all, and it's kinda difficult to trade for event legendaries when the only legendaries you have to offer is Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Mewtwo, Zygarde, Yvaltel, and Xerneas.  I have 65 legendaries begging me to use for trades in Black 2, but thanks to Dumbtendo it'll be a while b4 I can have them in X.  Seriously, has Nintendo just decided to not care about its fans?  Personally, while I am angry, not buying future Pokemon games isn't a option for me, but some people have been just that angry for me.  So I hope GameFreak reads this because I now offer them three things they can do to make us happy with them again:

1. Release the Bank

I really hope the geniuses in GameFreak's fan relations department thought of this one when they were pitching ideas to make us happy.  Its pretty simple, just give us the bank! I mean really, it seems to be working just fine in Japan.  However, while an immediate release would be nice and calm most peoples anger, obviously any company knows that a few other things might be needed to make us completely happy with Nintendo.

2. Give Celebi some companionship

A lot of people were pretty happy to find out that using the bank comes with a free Celebi.  It almost made up for the fact that the bank would be two months behind the games release date wise. But does it make up for the bank being three, maybe even four months behind? HAHAHAHAHA, no. I've heard rumors of a Giratina, which would be cool, but thanks to Game Stop and Gen IV games, most people will be transferring 1-10 Giratina to X and Y anyway (ten if that person got all three generation four games, caught one in both HeartGold and SoulSilver with the help of Arceus, caught a sixth in the DreamRadar with Platinum in their 3ds, and got the gamestop giratina on all four Gen V games) so a Giratina isn't quite what I have in mind.  Why not a Deoxys, Meloetta, Victini, Keldeo, Genesect, Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin, Manaphy, Arceus, or Mew?  There are so many event legendaries that catching them all has become a joke almost, whereas the non-event legendaries are so plentiful that we trade them for nonlegendaries (It has it become a normal thing to own twelve of each legendary bird, along with twelve ho-ohs and lugias).  The bank should come with at least 1-3 extra event legendaries, because I want them!

3. Bank Notes... I mean Stones

Picture this.  That level 100 Emboar whom you trained up from a level 5 Tepig and went through everything with gets put in the transfer.  You decide "Yes, I'm sure I want to transfer this Pokémon", its leftovers get sent back to your bag, leaving its hands open. You withdraw it from the bank, its holding an item for some reason.  You check the summary to find that BOOM! You're beloved starter is now holding the Emboarite.  I think that if Pokemon had many more mega stones that magically appeared in transfered pokemon, I would truly forgive GameFreak, so yeah... Do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment