Welcome to a blog for pokemon fans by pokemon fans

Monday, January 6, 2014

Who is Flash?




Hi, My name is Flash! I founded this blog because I love pokemon! Kai and I are real life bestfriends and rivals, and Blu is my real life brother. I have been an avid fan since red and blue, and I am an official Champion of all six regions.  I have competed in 76 in person and online tournaments, and have ranked above a total of 452,534 people within those tourneys.  My PVP record is 341-2, and I have memorized the Base Stats of every fully evolved pokemon.  I have 675 of the pokemon in my pc so im close to catching em all, and my shiny count is 26.  My favorite types are Electric and Ghost, my favorite pokemon are Gengar and Luxray.  I am currently Playing X version, but in past I have played Red, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, LeafGreen, Diamond, HeartGold, Black, and Black 2.  My other main fandoms include My Little Pony, Doctor Who, Attack on Titan, Avatar: TLA, and The Legend of Zelda.


No comments:

Post a Comment