Welcome to a blog for pokemon fans by pokemon fans

Monday, January 6, 2014

Who is Kai?

Hey everybody. I'm Kai and I love pokemon. Flash and I are best friends and rivals. My favorite types are Steel and Dragon. My current team (subject to change) is Bisharp, Dusknoir, Blaziken, Mega Garchomp, Ludicolo (has the best gen 6 battle animation), and Togekiss. My favorite gen is the 3rd generation, go Hoenn. I have played at least one game from every generation not including the spin-offs. Now besides Pokemon, I am a fan of MLP: FiM, Dr. Who, Attack on Titan, everything Valve, Arrested Development, Ace Attorney, and so much more. I am an aspiring Voice Actor and I can do voices of different celebreties, characters, and a few of my own creations. I hope you enjoy the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment